- Legal Notice's Regarding This Website
- And Rules Of Purchase -
- We will not take back ANY electronic items
- NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All photos and text on this website are
the intellectual property of this website! ® ©
- We do not accept purchase orders
(P.O.'s) that are not fully paid in advance.
- We are not be held responsible for any loss of time, use or
enjoyment for any reason.
- All guaranties and warranties are subject to replacement or
refund at our discretion.
- We are not be held liable for product, service or installation
accidents/injuries for any reason.
- When in doubt hire a certified safety and or structural
engineer to help you install your products.
- All sales final. Pricing subject to change without notice
- MINIMUM ORDER IS $375.00 --
MAIL ORDER ONLY! We do not ship rush,
- by UPS Blue, Red or 3 Day.
We ship UPS ground ONLY since we are out of area.
- FACTORY PICKUPS ARE NOT
- We ONLY ship to the USA 50 states and Canada
by UPS ground ONLY!!
- SEE more Details
- Third-party sites, products, and services.
- Our sites may contain links to other Internet sites owned by
third parties. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the
conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. We have
no control over sites that are not ours, and we are not
responsible for any changes to or content on them. The inclusion
on our sites of any third-party content or a link to a
third-party site is not an endorsement of that content or
- Your correspondence or related activities with third parties,
including payment transactions and goods-delivery transactions,
are solely between you and that third party. You agree that we
will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any
sort incurred as the result of any of your transactions with
third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to
any product or service should be directed to the appropriate
- Power Ratings System - All
power curves on this site under done under "Progressive Load"
- This means as the RPM's or wind speed increases the PMA or
generator is placed under a progressively more intensive amp
load so it is working harder and harder. Progressively optimized
load means the "BEST CASE SCENARIO".
- Wind turbines connected to only to a one voltage battery
source is not progressively optimized.
- Many of the new grid ties have MPPT's built inside and if
calibrated correctly they will optimize power automatically.
- YOUR 'WIND' RESPONSIBILITY
- Make sure you have ABUNDANT WIND before you
purchase a Wind Turbine-
- As a general rule: LOW wind = LOW power and High wind = High
power. The more wind you have the better things work out. WIND
like OIL is a "RESOURCE" - Either you have it or you DO NOT. So
how much wind do you have? Turbines MUST be mounted higher than
- Going for WIND or SOLAR?
- PLEASE do not buy a wind turbine if you are not in an area
with healthy winds
- For low wind areas it is better to GO SOLAR
- Your Responsibilities-
- All products are subject to wear and tear! It is the
- of the operator to conduct regular safety checks and provide
- maintenance and lubrication to ensure safe operating
- Parts must be coated as necessary to prevent rust and
corrosion by this
- Blades are sharp and
dangerous. Treat with the some respect you would have for a
- Keep and mount turbines out
of reach from children, pets and people.
warranty is 1 year from time of purchase for basic
and only and 90
days on anything that has electrical power running through
Electronics may be repaired but
NOT refunded. NO refund on electronics.
warranty does not cover damage from rust or
corrosion, from improperly painted and coated
warranty does not cover damage from improperly
maintained, under-greased and over-tightened parts.
warranty does not cover storm damage from tornadoes or
extreme weather conditions.
warranty does not cover any incoming shipping costs or
export shipping costs.
warranty WILL NOT cover units that have been modified or
opened in any way!
warranty WILL NOT cover return shipping costs.
All goods MUST be return
shipped by UPS only! NO POSTAL!
warranty can be fulfilled as a refund by the
manufacturer at our discretion.