- YOU MUST KEEP MANTA'S
- An over heated
Manta is a DEAD Manta
- If you can blow lots of
cool air inside them during vigorous applications then the dependability
- BUT if you allow them
to get burning hot then the rotor may warp. Project engineers
and designers be warned!
- Method #1 - High air pressure
- For 100% duty use or extreme racing
applications you may
- wish to
add a stream of compressed air at this point ->
- 2 CFM@50 PSI for cooling rotor in extreme
high amperage situations
- BE SURE TO USE LARGE GAUGE "00" WIRES
- ESPECIALLY ON 12 VOLT ENGINE DRIVEN PMG's
- This motor is NOT an ordinary motor
- and should be handled with GREAT
- It is very capable of serious power
and should always
- be completely secured before applying
any power to it!!
- The Manta includes a 30 day repair only warranty.
- Over heated motors will not be warranted.
- Be sure to provide adequate ventilation
and not run to hot!!
Method #2 - Lots of air flow
The Leaf Blower Trick -
Hook up to heat sensor
so it only runs when motor is hot.
Heat sensor ONE
Model #T175 - 175 F. - $39.95 + 14.95 S&H